Albatross CX has appointed you to act as an independent contractor, otherwise referred to as, Store Performance Evaluator, or SPE, to survey designated locations that include but are not limited to stores, counters, hotels, restaurants or showrooms hereafter referred as the The Store Performance Evaluator will visit the designated stores and act as a standard customer. The Store Performance Evaluator will follow a pre-set scenario, record the conversation between the Sales Advisor that assists the Store Performance Evaluator and him/herself on an MP3 player (if indicated prior to the scheduled mission date by a member of the Albatross CX' staff [in countries and states where it is permissible]) and provide feedback on what the Store Performance Evaluator saw, heard and experienced by filling out a pre-designed questionnaire both by hand as well as online. The aim of this mission is to: - evaluate the customer service level - evaluate the compliance to brand guidelines - measure the brand advocacy. Such surveys are to be carried out in the designated stores within a set time frame which will be communicated by Albatross CX prior to entering the store on the scheduled date of visit. As an independent contractor, no Store Performance Evaluator is guaranteed missions or that a mission will be available at the time of electronically signing this Agreement.
Albatross CX will train the Store Performance Evaluator in order to enable the Store Performance Evaluator to fulfill the mission. Albatross CX commits to providing all Store Performance Evaluators who have filled out and passed the General Certification with a score of 90% or above (prior to performing the selected visit), the opportunity to make a request for visits in the area(s) in which Albatross CX coordinates visits. If a Store Performance Evaluator is selected to perform a visit, Albatross CX will provide the following:
The Store Performance Evaluator must:
As part of its internal quality procedure, for some visits, Albatross CX requires that the Store Performance Evaluator record the visit with an audio recording device such as a phone, mp3 recorder, etc. (in countries and states where it is permissible) and to upload this file on Albatross CX' secured website. It is Albatross CX' commitment to strictly control the usage of this recording and use it for internal purposes only; therefore it is not to be shared it with the client under normal conditions. However, if a serious issue was to be raised by the client, Albatross CX' team and the client would meet to listen to the recording, but the recording would not be transferred to the possession of the client. It is to be remembered that such a recording is being made in a professional environment with a professional sales person. Discussion that takes place between the two parties should not contain any private matters and shall remain strictly professional. Consequently, there is no invasion of privacy due to the nature of the conversation, the place where this discussion occurs, and due to the internal usage of this recording by Albatross CX. Albatross CX commits to deleting this recording within 3 months after the survey date.
The Store Performance Evaluator will receive a compensation that will vary depending on the complexity of the mission and will be communicated to the Store Performance Evaluator before the training. The Store Performance Evaluator also has the opportunity to earn up to a 30% quality bonus. For example, if the compensation is 70, the quality bonus would account for up to 30 making the possible compensation up to 100. If you perform properly, you will receive 100. The reasons for which the Store Performance Evaluator would not receive the 30% quality bonus from the communicated pay rate include but are not limited to the following
Albatross CX withholds the right to deny the Store Performance Evaluator 100% of the visit compensation for reasons that include, but are not limited to the following:
In cases where it is proven by Albatross CX that information found on the Store Performance Evaluator profile is untrue, including but not limited to age, income, sex, nationality, languages spoken, etc., will result in immediate deactivation of the Store Performance Evaluator's account and all pending payments to be cancelled.
In cases where the targeted Sales, Beauty or Fashion Advisor is not at the designated store during the pre-confirmed date and time, and the Store Performance Evaluator has waited at the store for the length of time the Albatross CX Coordinator set prior to the visit:
In cases where the specified target item is not available at the store as determined by the Albatross CX Coordinator and/or the brand briefing:
In cases where the store is not open due to renovation, location change, inventory check or permanent closure:
In cases where Albatross CX has agreed to pay additional fees to the Store Performance Evaluator, which include but are not limited to: transportation fees, referral fees, additional compensation, etc., all additional fees must be confirmed prior to the scheduled date of visit. In cases where proof of additional fees is to be provided by the Store Performance Evaluator, i.e. transportation fees:
The payment should occur within 45 days after the mission has been satisfactorily completed by the Store Performance Evaluator, and if the Store Performance Evaluator has included all the necessary payment information in their Albatross CX Profile in order to receive said payment. In cases where the Store Performance Evaluator does not have the payment information included in the Albatross CX Profile on the date of questionnaire submission, and/or the uploaded PayPal ID or information necessary to send payment is wrong, misspelled, expired, or invalid for any such reason, Albatross CX is not held responsible for any delay in payment nor if a payment exceeds more than 45 days. In cases where the Store Performance Evaluator does not claim the sent payment within 6 months of sent date, Albatross CX is not obligated to resend it, and the payment is to be considered void.
Albatross CX is committed to using PayPal as its standard method of payment. The Store Performance Evaluator is required to receive payment via PayPal unless living in a country where PayPal is not available and that allows payments to be transferred to a local bank account and/or receive the money transfer via local check that can be cashed and/or deposited at his/her local bank.
The Store Performance Evaluator, by working with Albatross CX, agrees to give reliable and true information, to remain anonymous not divulge or make use of any information gathered during the course of a mission. The Store Performance Evaluator also agrees not to accept any gifts, money or any advantages from the staff of the store that is being visited and/or from the company managing store. The Store Performance Evaluator agrees at the end of the mission, to return all the tools, documents and materials that were provided to perform the mission. Henceforth the Store Performance Evaluator is forbidden to retain any materials, tools or documents for whatever the reason. All material remains the exclusive propriety of Albatross CX. Failing to comply with any of these clauses shall bring serious fault with all driven legal consequences.
If the Store Performance Evaluator does not comply with set obligations as stated in Article 3 and Article 6, Albatross CX has the right to cancel such agreement by email. In case one or more of the above articles were to be declared illegal, the rest of the articles and the contract will remain in effect. In case of dispute, the parties shall try to reach a mutual and amicable agreement. If such agreement cannot be reached, a local court in a city where Albatross CX has its regional headquarters will handle the case.
1. Individuals (hereafter “Mystery Shoppers”) who accept assignments / missions from Albatross, are Independent Contractors and are NOT employees or agents of Albatross, and Albatross CX is not their employer.
2. Once your application will be accepted, Albatross CX will appoint you to act as a “Mystery Shopper” to survey designated shops, counters, hotels, restaurants or showrooms hereafter referred as “the point of sales”. The Mystery Shopper will visit the designated point of sales and act as a standard customer. The Mystery Shopper will follow a pre-set sales scenario, record the sales conversation on an MP3 player (if requested) and give feedbacks on what he saw, heard and felt by filling out a pre-designed questionnaire. Albatross CX may request your services from time to time on an assignment basis. You are under no obligation to accept any assignments offered and Albatross CX is under no obligation to provide you with any assignments.
3. Albatross CX will not withhold income, social security, or any other taxes from any compensation you are due or may receive from Albatross, and Albatross CX will not pay any other taxes on your behalf. You are solely responsible for any taxes due from any compensation you receive from Albatross CX, Inc. If your total compensation from Albatross CX reaches US$500.00 in a calendar year, Albatross CX will issue you a 1099 form, in compliance with IRS regulations in case you reach the US$600 threshold.
4. The Mystery Shopper will receive a compensation that will vary depending on the complexity of the mission that will be communicated to the Mystery Shopper before the training. This compensation includes a 30% quality bonus. For example, if the compensation is 100, the quality bonus part accounts for 30 and the regular part accounts for 70. If you perform properly, you will receive 100. If for any reason, the questionnaire was not filled out satisfactorily (insufficient or inconsistent comments), if the MP3 recording was not understandable (if applicable), if the wrong shop was checked, if the scenario was not followed, if the survey was not submitted online within 24 hours after the visit, the quality bonus will not be paid. If the quality of the survey is such that Albatross CX cannot accept to use it, Albatross CX would then be entitled to ask the Mystery Shopper to perform the mission again or to cancel the mission. The payment will occur within 30 days after the mission has been satisfactorily completed by the Mystery Shopper.
5. The Mystery Shopper, by working with Albatross CX, undertakes to give reliable and true information and undertakes to remain anonymous and not to divulge or to make use of any information gathered during the course of this mission. The Mystery Shopper also agrees not to accept any gift, money or any advantage from the staff of the Point of Sales that is being visited or from the company managing the Point of Sales. The Mystery Shopper undertakes, at the end of the mission, to return all the tools, documents and materials that were provided to perform the mission. Therefore, the Mystery Shopper is forbidden, from now on, to retain or disseminate any material, tool or document whatever the reason. All material remains the exclusive propriety of Albatross CX. Disrespecting any of these clauses shall bring out a serious fault with all the driven legal consequences.
6. As part of its internal quality procedure, Albatross CX requires that the Mystery Shopper records his / her visit with an audio recording device (phone, mp3 recorder) and to upload this file on Albatross CX’ secured website, when permitted by the state regulation and when specified by the local coordinator. It is Albatross CX’ commitment to strictly control the usage of this recording and to use it for internal purpose only and therefore not share it with the client under normal conditions. However, if a serious issue was to be raised by the client, Albatross CX team and the client would meet to listen to the recording, but the recording would not be transferred to the client. It is reminded that such recording is performed by a Mystery Shopper in a professional environment during a discussion he/she is having with a professional sales person. Such discussion does not contain any private matters and shall remain strictly professional. Consequently, there is no invasion of privacy due to the nature of the conversation, the place where this discussion takes place, and due to the internal usage of this recording by Albatross. At last, Albatross CX commits to delete this recording within 3 months after the survey date.
7. As an Independent Contractor, you are responsible for having your own insurance for whatever type of activity you might be involved with while performing shops. Neither Albatross CX, Inc. nor its clients are liable for any accidents, injuries, losses, legal liabilities, physical actions, or other negative occurrences to the shopper before, during or after the evaluation or when visiting a client’s location, and/or utilizing a client's product or service. Furthermore, the shopper agrees to indemnify and hold harmless and make no claim against Albatross CX, its employees, agents or other representatives, and its clients, relevant to any claim asserted against another party.
8. If you are a current or ex-employee, or a friend or an immediate family member of a current or ex-employee of any Albatross CX’ client or our client’s competitors, you agree not to accept any mystery shopping or other assignments.
9. The mystery shopper agrees never to:
10. I understand that by clicking “I Agree” below, I am expressing my interest in participating in assignments from Albatross CX as an Independent Contractor, and not as an employee or agent of Albatross CX in any way. If my services are retained, I will be solely responsible for reporting all income received from Albatross CX, and for paying all pertinent federal, state, and local taxes, and any other taxes and / or assessments levied by governmental authorities, as well as all other pertinent liabilities or payments. I understand that during my participation in the assignment(s), I will remain free to perform services for any other person or business, so long as I abide by the terms and conditions stated herein. I also understand that my participation is not guaranteed, that Albatross CX may discontinue my services at any time and for any reason with notice it deems appropriate. I am free to cancel assignments I have accepted, per the terms stated herein. I certify that all information given on the shopper application is complete, accurate and true, and that any falsification of information on this questionnaire and / or failure to supply requested information will result in disqualification from the program.
Ever needed help at a store and been totally ignored? Ever wished that your favourite brands understood you better? Do you want them to deliver more of the experiences that delight you?
We all have dozens of customer service interactions every day. When they’re good, they make life easier and brighter—like when a sales advisor helps you find the perfect gift, or when a barista always remembers your name and your order. But when customer service is bad, it can waste your time, cost you money, and ruin your day.
Become a store performance evaluator with Albatross CX and help us make service better! By visiting stores and sharing your experiences through online surveys, you’ll be improving the quality of customer service in your area and around the world, and earn rewards for doing it. Our missions pay in cash and/or gifts, plus the knowledge that you’re doing something to make everyone’s days just a little bit brighter.